Translate

Τρίτη, 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2008

Echo in the distance...


~.~.~



~.~.~


I have often told you stories
About the way

I lived the life of a drifter
Waiting for the day
When Id take your hand
And sing you songs
Then maybe you would say
Come lay with me love me
And I would surely stay


But I feel Im growing older
And the songs that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the sound
Of a windmill goin round
I guess Ill always be
A soldier of fortune


Many times Ive been a traveller
I looked for something new
In days of old
When nights were cold
I wandered without you
But those days I thougt my eyes
Had seen you standing near
Though blindness is confusing
It shows that youre not here


Now I feel Im growing older
And the songs that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the sound
Of a windmill goin round
I guess Ill always be
A soldier of fortune
Yes, I can hear the sound
Of a windmill goin round
I guess Ill always be
A soldier of fortune




.

4 σχόλια:

  1. Σκλάβος του ονείρου μα πάντα ελεύθερος στα βήματα σου.Αγαπημένη μελωδία,και ποιός δεν έχει ταξιδέψει,δεν έχει περιπλανηθεί μαζί της..!!Καλό βράδυ και όμορφο Οκτώβρη Μήνα.:))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. aeriko,

    Καλό βράδυ να έχεις και εσύ!
    Ομορφο Οκτώμβρη Μήνα για όλον τον κοσμο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Δεν ξέρω γιατί , αλλά η σελίδα σου μου δίνει την αίσθηση ότι μπαίνω σε ένα όμορφο μπαράκι με πολύ καλή μουσική και ευχάριστη ατμόσφαιρα...
    Πολύ όμορφη και αυτή η ανάρτηση.Μπράβο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Δεν ξέρω γιατί,αλλά η σελίδα μου μπαράκι θα γίνει...
    Για αυτούς που τους αρέσει η ευχάριστη ατμόσφαιρα...
    Ξέρεις...για τους αγαπημένους μου...

    Σε ευχαριστώ που πέρασες!

    Αγαπημένη...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή